If you are an individual who always wanted to see his/her bright ideas in action then you will love to be in our team. We can assure the experience of learning and innovation that you will earn here will be an asset for your lifetime.
Send your CV to: email@example.com
For any career related information, please call: +91 7595867442
Currently we are looking for following individuals:
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Job Type: Full time
Description: Urgent opening for Experienced PHP Candidate. Should be able to join within days. This requirement is for a fairly complex project which requires excellent programming and analytical skill. People who have excellent understanding on OOPS should only apply.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in OOPS, and APIs
- Excellent Analytical Skiils
- Strong knowledge on SQL
- Good to have knowledge on Agile Methodologies
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills and need to be a team player
Software QA Engineer
Experience: 3 Years and above
- Candidates should have experience in automation and manual testing
- Should understand system specifications
- Must have good knowledge of Mobile and Web Applications
- Must have a good idea about API testing
- Needs to develop efficient Test Plans
- Needs to examine code according to system specifications
- Needs to Document all phases of testing
Experience: Should have minimum 3 years of experience.
Candidates should have strong Knowledge in OOPS Concepts and JAVA .
Should be good in analytical and technical knowledge.
Candidates should have experience in handling SOAP API/web services .
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal structure.
Should have good exposure on Material Design, Data binding, Google Location Apis, Push notifications, Core Java, Data structure.
Should have excellent interpersonal skills.
Experience: Minimum 2 years.
Candidates should have hands on experience in Java,Spring Boot and PLSQL
Candidate should have a very strong technical background in Core Java, J2ee, Java8, Java, MsSQL,spring (MVC, IOC, and AOP), RESTFUL Web services, Rest API
Should have worked in distributed agile model and continuous integration
Hands on experience in Jboss/Wildfly servers.
Should be able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product.
Should have strong written and verbal communication
Serialization Developer Architect
Experience: Candidates should have relevant 15 years of experience.
Description: The Software Developer Architect is responsible for the design and overseeing the technical implementation of applications built on cloud-based platform
- Be a thought leader on architecture and design of cloud-based applications that provide mission-critical functionality and support high transaction volume;
- Prototype and in some cases implement the underlying code to advance application functionality in advance of or coordination with the development teams;
- Provide technical oversight of development team responsible for delivering the applications;
- Provide high-level analysis and design reviews to apply appropriate technologies and architecture to solve conceptual problems; ensure design, structure, and content meet performance guidelines;
- Develop software that takes best advantage of our cloud-based fully distributed architecture;
Lead resolution of all issues associated with serialization
Manage Verification Router Service (VRS) and interface with customers to establish required connections
Develop department SOPs and provide SOP review for new systems.
Create and implement business continuity plans, procedures and enhancements
Candidates should have strong experience in software development in PHP.
Should have working experience in Java and Python.
Strong experience in building sophisticated microservice-based applications
Experience in developing Enterprise Software (e.g. Supply Chain, ERP, Manufacturing)
Experience in working with Docker and orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes
Experience working on enterprise business applications
Experience in building cloud-based applications on platforms such as Amazon Web Services
Experience in developing web-services and Web-based API
Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, and collaborate with other disciplines.
Candidates having experience in supply chain will be more preferred.
Serialization, track and trace, pharmaceutical compliance reporting, pharmaceutical validations (Computer System Validations CSV).
Supply chain, logistics, warehouse management, order management, manufacturing, inventory management, procurement.
Should have experience in DOCKER,AWS,GS1 EPCIS,EDI.
Write XML/XSLT maps
Set up AS2, SFTP, FTPS, FTP, NEO4J
Demonstrated functional knowledge of supply chain and distribution processes and relevant applications
Computer system validation (CSV) knowledge
Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) knowledge and Serialization tools (Edge, ATTP, VRS) preferred
Talent Acquisition Executive
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Description: Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures.
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
Determine selection criteria.
Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Naukri, Times,), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites like Linkedin, Google Groups
Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details.
Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positions requirements.
Salary Negotiation, Executive Hiring, Contract Recruitment, Team Management. Proficient in recruiting candidates from all levels Junior Level to Senior Level.
Must have experience in IT recruitments.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations.
MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field.
Candidates has facilities of work from home with 5 days in a week
Marketing Content Writer
We are looking for a dedicated Marketing Content Writer to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. All you need is a passion for writing and a flair for editing. A hawk’s eye when it comes to grammatical errors is most appreciated.
Experience: minimum 4 years
Duties & Responsibilities:
Create new content/articles to assist marketing campaigns Work closely with the marketing and social media teams.
Come up with innovative copies and texts in English for social media campaigns and posts with an understanding of what works on the internet.
An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills.
Review and restructure the content of the campaign and copy based on the analytics of the client and the requirement.
Optimize content using SEO best practices. An understanding of keywords and Meta tags – Ability to write web page titles, Meta tag descriptions, alt tags for images etc.
Communication materials including emailers, dedicated landing pages and curated category destinations.
Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences. Revise and rework as per feedback with the objective of delivering highly on consumer resonance
You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organized individual
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team