Advent of Enterprise Mobility is adding a new paradigm to the Enterprise operations. Enterprise Mobility is fast becoming an essential strategic requirement due to the potential business benefits which ensure:
- Improved customer service
- Better field productivity and responsiveness
- Reduced cost of delivery
- Shortened process cycles
aQb Solutions Enterprise Mobility Services simplify all these considerations. Our expertise in Mobility and partnership with highly qualified Enterprise platform implementer and knowledge of various business domain make us capable of providing our clients solutions to their complex enterprise obstacles .
Enterprise Mobility for SAP SD and SAP MM
When our partner, a Top Tier SAP Implementer wanted to provide Mobility to their clients, aQb Solutions was a natural choice for them as the Enterprise Mobility service provider. The requirement was to incorporate workflows of the SAP SD and SAP MM module in both iOS and Android platform. aQb Solutions planned a intuitive interface design to expose the features to Mobile platform. For SAP SD It showed all real time data and their order locations in map.
- Customers could see their open orders, check the status if the delivery has started
- Customer could track the delivery truck with a real time GPS tracking system which plots data into a map.
- Invoice can be generated from the orders
For SAP MM
- Users could track at real time all the Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisition assigned to them.
- Could Accept or Reject the PO and PR from within the app.
- Offline functionality, users were able to browse the data without internet connection.
- Secure separate login for Offline and Online functionality.
Netsuite Mobile CRM
When a “Netsuite 5 Star Partner Award” winner company planned to provide additional Enterprise Mobility services beyond the existing capability of Netsuite they wanted to partner with aQb Solutions. The required solution was not just to expose the existing functionality of the CRM to mobile applications but to create a separate platform altogether from where customized solutions can be provided to their customers by controlling the fields that are relevant only to that customers requirement. aQb Solutions developed a Middle Tier in Java Spring MVC between the Netsuite and the mobile application to have complete control of the features. The mobile app for both iOS and Android was one of it’s kind. The apps were such intelligent that depending on the field settings in the Middle Tier for different clients it could change the forms and views that are showed inside the app dynamically. it was extremely complex and unique solution to cater such vast platform like Netsuite.
The app provided following NetSuite functionality:
- Managing business relationship by creating Lead, Prospect and Customer
- Managing Transaction by creating Opportunity, generate Quotes and create Orders
- Accessing Item records from NetSuite and add them to an Order
- Viewing Case records, exchange messages with Customer and edit the case details
- Viewing historical timesheets and enter new timesheet
- Entering itemized expense reports
Visibility of each fields and there access were controlled from the Java Spring middle tier.
Check out some of our recent Enterprise Applications
Food Delivery App for iPhone and Android
We have developed a Food Delivery App for an Online Food Delivery startup in both Android and iOS for ordering food across the city.
World Cup 2014 Match Reminder
This Android app FIFA ” World Cup 2014 Match Reminder ” lets you set reminder beforehand so that you can plan your day.
Mobile CRM Application – Netsuite Enterprise
It is a Mobile Crm Application that provides instant access to NetSuite CRM data on Android and iPhone.
Hotel Industry Mobile Application – Bellby
An instant messaging hotel industry mobile application. Based on XMPP protocol chatting is real-time, at par with existing chat application in the market.